A creative and critical thinker who's passionate about communication and human interactions, I put the user in the centre and strive to create innovative products focusing on interactivity, empathy and usability. I use my interest in psychology and human behaviour to understand the story that drives the design of a product, whilst empowering the users to be their best selves.
- Ability to translate business metrics with data-driven objectives and goals into digital experiences and contribution to performance.
- Create user stories, user jobs, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes.
- Plan and conduct user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations and iterating the designs from the data.
- Working knowledge of interaction design principles, information architecture and design systems.
- Knowledge of industry tools: Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe suite.